Nature's Way Barley Grass Bulk Powder is 100% Whole Barley Grass grown in the winter and early spring on the Midwestern plains. Slowly matured and tempered by the weather, natural Barley Grass has a greater nutritional value and lower sugar content than Wheat Grass or Barley Grass sprouted indoors in a warm environment. If you don't like the taste of Nature's Way Whole Barley Grass, you're in luck! Nature's Way carries the same product in capsule form. Barley grass is high in calcium, iron, all essential amino acids, vitamin C, the flavonoids, vitamin B12, and a number of enzymes and minerals. It is also good to treat the following: skin diseases, hepatitis, asthma, anemia, diabetes, arthritis, and obesity.
Stir 2 heaping teaspoons of powder into cold water or other beverage as desired. Each heaping teaspoon contains approximately 6 grams of Barley Grass.
If you are pregnant, consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.