Nature's Way Folic Acid is 100 % natural metabolizing coenzyme. It is more bioavailable than other food sources that are generally poorly absorbed.Folic acid is a necessary precursor for the manufacture of genetic material like RNA and DNA. It also assists in the growth and repair of tissues and in the conversion of fats and amino acids into other useful products in the body. Folic acid is essential for proper fat metabolism, DNA and RNA synthesis, and tissue growth and repair. Adequate intake is recommended before and during pregnancy
Take 1 capsule daily.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.