Nature's Way Chromium Picolinate is just one of the many chromium products that Nature's Way carries. Chromium Picolinate is an essential part of the GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor) molecule. Having normal insulin levels is important because insulin is fundamental to having a healthy blood sugar level. GTF stands for glucose tolerance factor and it requires chromium as its central atom. GTF Chromium is pertinent to the Glandular System. Chromium is important to help create fatty acids, lecithin, cholesterol, and lipoproteins for the liver. Someone lacking chromium in their diet may experience a significant increase of blood fats in their system because the liver is unable to filter them out alone
Take one capsule daily, preferably with food.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.