Nature's Way Calcium, Magnesium, & Zinc is a dietary supplement to help promote strong bones and immunity. The calcium and magnesium in this particular Nature's Way product do their job strengthening the muscles and bones. Zinc, on the other hand, promotes healthy cell division which is important for proper growth. Calcium is well known because it maintains skeletal health (teeth, bones). Magnesium is involved in the transmission of nerve pulses, normal body tempurature, and, above all, the formation of teeth and bones. Zinc plays its most vital role in the immune system. This mineral is somewhat like vitamin C because it helps the body get well and stay well. Zinc lozenges are very popular during the cold and flu season
Take 3 capsules twice daily, preferably with food.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.