Top Selling Natures Way Cayenne is a special blend that maintains a consistent potency of 40,000 HU. Cayenne is a blood-red warming herb that has an invigorating effect on several body systems. The main medicinal properties of cayenne are derived from a chemical called capsaicin. Capsaicin is the ingredient which gives peppers their HEAT. A pepper's capsaicin content ranges from 0-1.5%. Peppers are measured according to heat units. The degree of heat determines the peppers' usage and value. Generally, the hotter the pepper, the more capsaicin it contains. In addition to adding heat to the pepper, capsaicin acts to reduce platelet stickiness and relieve pain. Other constituents of cayenne are vitamins E, vitamin C and carotenoids
As an addition to the daily diet, start with one capsule three times daily with meal. we also offer a 100,000 hu extra hot cayenne-the cayenne pepper most sought after by experienced cayenne consumers.
If you suffer from heartburn, hiatal hernia, gastritis, or peptic ulcer disease, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.