Nature's Way Echinacea-Goldenseal combination promotes well-being in cold and flu season. Echinacea purpurea helps promote general well-being during the cold and flu season. Nature's Way has combined Echinacea with a special blend of traditional herbs to help support a healthy lifestyle. Echinacea-Goldenseal is a great product to use in order to strengthen the immune system and fight off colds. It also helps treat gingivitis, canker sores, ear infections, yeast infections, and more. Nature's Way Echinacea-Goldenseal contains goldenseal root, echinacea stem, leaf, and flower, burdock root, gentian root, cayenne pepper, and more.
As an addition to the daily diet, take 2 capsules twice daily with water at mealtimes.
Not recommended for individuals with autoimmune conditions. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.