As a dietary supplement, Hawthorn Berries are intended for use as part of a total program of diet, exercise and lifestyle changes to promote cardiovascular health. Hawthorn contains bioflavonoid complexes that help to improve circulation to the heart muscle. Hawthorn berries are historically popular in Europe as a cardio tonic. They can also be used to help treat nervous conditions like insomnia. The best results of this product are obtained when it is used continuosly. The abuse of Hawthorn Berries might lead to dizziness and/or discomfort.
Take 3 capsules three times daily, preferably with food. Best results are obtained with continuous use.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.