Natures Way Ginkgo Biloba is a technically and scientifically advanced herbal extract standardized to 24 % Ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, supported by whole Gotu Kola herb. Ginkgo Biloba improves mental sharpness. Clinical studies on Gingko biloba extract show that it supports circulation to the brain as well as the extremities. This is achieved by maintaining healthy blood vessel tone and reducing blood viscosity. Additionally, Ginkgo biloba is a proven free radical scavenger and antioxidant
Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or water. For more intensive use, take 2 capsules twice daily with food or water.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.