Nature's Way presents Alive Pea Protein Ultra-Shake.
Nature's Way Alive Pea Protein Ultra-Shake is the ultimate nutritional energy source. Nature's Way Alive Pea Protein Ultra-Shake is also a comprehensive, whole food multi-vitamin with the added benefit of rice and pea protein. Each serving contains more invigorating nutrients from more natural sources than any other supplement. Delicious powdered shake mix version of the Alive! "mega nutrient" formula found in tablets and capsules. Complete protein with 18 amino acids.
Vegetarian, non-dairy alternative to whey and soy protein. Better digested with less allergen potential than whey or soy protein. Naturally filling to lessen appetite. More fiber and less carbs than other whole food energy shakes. Easy to mix, no blender required; Just add water, juice or milk. Quickly absorbed. Once daily potency.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 heaping scoop to 8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk or juice (scoop included). Shake or stir until smooth. Mixes instantly, no blender required.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.