Coconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) good fats the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs. This Coconut oil is certified organic, non-GMO, pure extra virgin, cold pressed, hexane-free, unrefined, non-bleached, has zero trans fat and zero hydrogenated fat. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin and hair care. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin & hair care.
As a supplement, take 1 tablespoon 1-4 times daily. May be used as a spread or added to salad dressings & smoothies. For Cooking: Use in place of butter, margarine, shortening or other cooking oils for baking or frying in temperatures up to 350Â° degrees. For Skin Care: Use as a moisturizing lotion. Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then massage small amounts onto the skin. For Hair Care: Use as a conditioner. Place jar in warm water to liquefy, then apply 2 teaspoons to hair 1 to 2 hours before washing.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.