Nature's Way Garlicin is the most effective garlic supplement on the market today. Garlicin is 100% odor free and has the highest effective allicin yield of any garlic product. Clinical studies show garlic supports healthy cholesterol levels and helps maintain circulatory efficiency. The greatest effect resulted from garlic products with standardized amounts of allicin release in doses of 5,000 mcg per day
For clinical effectiveness, take 1 tablet twice daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For general health maintenance, take 1 tablet daily. Garlicin® should be taken consistently for maximum benefit.
Consult your doctor if you have a disease or health-related condition that requires the lowering of cholesterol.
If you've heard of Nature's Way, or better yet, used our products, it's not surprising. We have been America's leader in herbal medicine for over 40 years. As the pre-eminent provider of health and healing through the power of nature, our commitment to quality reflects our commitment to you.
When you've been pioneering natural health for over 40 years, you develop an impressive list of “firsts” among major dietary supplement companies. Many of these innovations initiated by Nature's Way have shaped how America thinks about natural medicine. Here are just a few:
- We have a state-of-the-art, pharmaceutically licensed, industry-recognized GMP manufacturing facility, and invested in it well before it became more common to do so.
- We were the first major supplement company to be certified as an organic food processor, an important distinction as we focus on being caretakers of our resources, as well as natural medicine providers.
- We were the first to bring clinically proven, European phytomedicines to the U.S. market that had long been recognized as effective, but were new to many in this country.
- We fund major third-party organizations to responsibly disseminate trustworthy health information and ensure quality in the field at large.
- We believe that health freedoms aren't something to take for granted. As such, we champion and fund legislative efforts to guard our health.