Parissa - Strip Free Hot Wax - 4 oz.
Strip-Free Hot Wax is a no-strip salon hair remover that gently lifts away short, coarse hair on face, brow & bikini for ultra smooth skin up to 8 weeks.
Each Kit contains:
- 120 g. Solid Wax
- Melting Pan
Wax is conveniently stored in Melting Pan
- 3 Spatulas
Two 5.5" long Spatulas
One 3" long Spatula
- 8 ml Azulene oil
Soothes & softens skin and prevents ingrown hair
- Smooth soft skin for up to 8 weeks
- Gentle results for sensitive skin
- Smoother results than razors
- Finer, sparser regrowth.
- Strip-free, natural formula with beeswax & azulene
- European solution for dark, thick or coarse hair
- Use for stubbly upper-lip, chin or bikini hair
- Do not clean skin
Skin should not be cleaned before using product.
- Heat product
Heat wax to a consistency of honey/gel & retain that consistency throughout process.
Stove: Heat wax in its pan on low heat until half has melted. Remove from heat & mix with spatula until a honey consistency is reached. DO NOT LEAVE WAX UNATTENDED ON HEAT OR ON OPEN FLAMES – BOILING OR SPILLAGE MAY CAUSE FIRE.
Warmer: Place pan directly on Parissa Wax Warmer for 30 min.
ALWAYS test wax temperature before use. Contents, pot & handle may be extremely HOT.
- Smooth on
Using flat side of spatula, spread a fairly THICK layer of wax in opposite direction of hair growth. Leave wax thicker & rounded at outer edges to make removal easier.
- Even out
When wax is still pliable, yet no longer sticky to the touch, even-out & smooth the wax with fingers for easier removal. If wax hardens, it becomes brittle & diffi cult to remove.
- Peel off
Before wax surface hardens, lift the outer edge and peel off against hair growth with one hand while tautening the skin with the other.
Apply talc sparingly if perspiring. Place arm behind head as far back as possible to tauten skin. Check direction of hair growth as it varies widely. Work on upper and lower half of underarm separately.
Clean up & Aftercare
- Lift/remove wax residue from body by re-applying already-used pieces of wax.
- Apply azulene oil to soothe & clean skin after waxing. Repeat daily to retain smoothness & suppleness, prevent ingrown hair and boost skin cell regeneration. Large spray bottle of Parissa Azulene Oil is sold separately.
- Inhibit ingrown hair further by bathing with Parissa Exfoliating Gloves.
- High skin sensitivity may occur after first use & decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
- Skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2-8 weeks.
- Store your strips flat in their box in a cool, dry area.
- Try Parissa Express Wax Strips for touch ups.
- Clean spills as you would clean candle wax.
- Trim hair to 1/4'' (1/2cm).
- For cleanliness, always wipe one side of the spatula against lip of pan when retrieving the wax.
- When wax is still pliable, yet no longer sticky to the touch, even-out & smooth the wax with fi ngers for easier removal. If wax hardens, it becomes brittle & diffi cult to remove.
- Always spread wax in opposite direction of hair growth and peel off against hair growth.
- Avoid all interruptions & delays during treatment.
- Do not leave wax unattended on heat or on open flames – boiling or spillage may cause fire.
- Do not use on sunburned, irritated or injured skin. Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use beauty products, alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
- Do not use on bikini line, underarm or hard-to-reach areas until you are confident with process.
- Never reapply wax on the same areas within a 24hr period.
Improper use may cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
To this day, Parissa remains a family affair, albeit an "extended family" that includes 18 fabulous employees. We all share a strong commitment to our local community and our loyal customers to produce high quality, Natural products with Socially Responsible ingredients and practices.
Over the last 25 years, Parissa has expanded internationally, yet still continues to manufacture, package and ship products from our production facility nestled between the Coastline and Mountains of the North Shore. Today, we have come to be known as the At-Home Hair Removal Experts.
Natural health and beauty are important at Parissa. It's been a central part of our promise since we started 25 years ago. We Promise:
- No toxic chemicals
- No animal testing
- No parabens or preservatives
- Satisfaction guaranteed