Parissa - Natural Hair Removal System Wax 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strip(s)
Parissa Natural Hair Removal System is now available in Wax Strips for your most sensitive areas: underarm, bikini and face. Parissa's mess-free, express hair remover for those sensitive areas in three assorted sizes.
Quicky & gently zip away hair...Just press on and ZIP off!
With Parissa's natural hair removal system you'll get:
- Smooth soft skin for up to 6 weeks
- Smoother results than razors
- Finer, sparser regrowth.
Easy & ready to use. No heating, no spreading and no mess! Ideal for beginners, travel & touch ups.
Each kit contains: 24 Wax Strips (12 double-sided), 1 vial azulene oil hair inhibitor and easy to follow instructions. Azulene oil with vitamin E soothes, moisturizes, boosts cell regeneration, delays hair regrowth and prevents ingrown hairs.
- Do not clean skin
Skin should not be cleaned before using product.
- Warm product
Rub a double strip between your hands.
- Separate strips
Slowly separate into 2 strips
- Press on
Smooth down sticky side of Wax Strip firmly onto skin in direction of hair growth.
- Zip-off immediately
Hold skin taut below strip with one hand. Use other to grasp lower end of strip and zip-off quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/hand as close & parallel to the skin as possible.
Hint: The same strip can be used several times.
Trim bikini hair to 1/2'' (1cm). Area is sensitive so work in small patches. Bend leg outward, stretch skin with one hand & with other hand strip-off against hair growth.
Keep lips taut over teeth throughout process. Work on only 1/2 of area at a time. Spread product evenly & thinly from centre to corner. Strip-off toward centre in one quick motion. Apply pressure to stripped area to minimize discomfort. Soothe & cool area with ice cube.
Place arm behind head as far back as possible to tauten skin. Check direction of hair growth as it varies widely. Work on upper & lower half of underarm separately.
Clean up & Aftercare
- Clean any excess wax remaining on the skin with Azulene Oil or any other type of oil (mineral, baby or vegetable).
- Apply Azulene Oil daily to retain smoothness, prevent ingrown hair and boost skin cell regeneration. Large spray bottle of Parissa Azulene Oil sold separately.
- Inhibit ingrown hair further by bathing with Parissa Exfoliating Gloves.
- High skin sensitivity may occur after first use & decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
- Skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2-6 weeks.
- Store your strips fl at in their box in a cool, dry area.
- Try Parissa Express Wax Strips for touch ups.
COMMON SENSE CAUTIONS
- Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait 1 weeks or until hair is 1/4'' (1/2 cm) long before first use.
- In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
- Always Press-On in direction of hair growth. Strip-off in opposite direction.
- To minimize discomfort, keep skin tight throughout treatment.
- Pull strip back along itself in one quick motion. Never peel off slowly. The faster the strip is removed the better the results.
- Do not apply the strip more than once on the same area during any given treatment.
- Do not use on skin treated with Retin A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Do not use on sensitive, sunburned, irritated or injured skin. Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use alcohol or astringents before or after waxing.
- Do not use beauty products immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Improper use such as pulling the strip up & away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying the product over the same area will cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
To this day, Parissa remains a family affair, albeit an "extended family" that includes 18 fabulous employees. We all share a strong commitment to our local community and our loyal customers to produce high quality, Natural products with Socially Responsible ingredients and practices.
Over the last 25 years, Parissa has expanded internationally, yet still continues to manufacture, package and ship products from our production facility nestled between the Coastline and Mountains of the North Shore. Today, we have come to be known as the At-Home Hair Removal Experts.
Natural health and beauty are important at Parissa. It's been a central part of our promise since we started 25 years ago. We Promise:
- No toxic chemicals
- No animal testing
- No parabens or preservatives
- Satisfaction guaranteed