A Natural Way to Improve Conception Odds
FertiliTea is the natural, healthful - and delicious - herbal fertility tea designed to support the entire reproductive system and help increase your chances of conceiving. FertiliTea™ brings together scientifically-validated herbal ingredients (including vitex) to help restore female balance and promote reproductive wellness.
Designed by Amos Grunebaum, MD, an internationally recognized fertility expert, FertiliTea is the only herbal tea that offers a complete spectrum of fertility-enhancing ingredients, chasteberry (vitex) and red raspberry leaf which have been shown to help conception efforts. A tea for fertility health, FertiliTea offers a comprehensive blend of organic herbs that are both safe and effective.
Each bag of FertiliTea is vacuum-sealed for freshness and contains a 1 month supply of this nutritive herbal tonic. All ingredients are organic and wildcrafted, and of the freshest and highest quality with no preservatives or additives. FertiliTea offers a zesty, refreshing aroma and delightful mint flavor - the perfect companion for anytime, every day.
Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
FertiliTea Organic and Wildcrafted Herbal Ingredients
- Chasteberry (vitex) - stimulates the hormones involved with ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance. It is used as an herbal treatment for infertility and is especially helpful for women with irregular cycles, failure to ovulate, or a short luteal phase.
- Red raspberry leaf - highly regarded for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritive ingredient, red raspberry is a powerful fertility-promoting herb, especially when used in combination with peppermint.
- Green tea - a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. Much has been written about the positive correlation between green tea and fertility.
- Ladies mantle - a “tonic” herb that is useful in regulating a woman’s monthly cycle. It also exerts a toning effect on the cervix.
- Nettle leaf – contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals that are critical to good reproductive health, including Vitamins A, C, D, K, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and sulfur; also contains calcium, key for conception and maintaining pregnancy.
- Peppermint leaf – gives FertiliTea a delicious flavor and has the added benefit of serving as a sexual stimulant.
- Drink 2-3 cups per day beginning right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle to start.
- One bag is generally a 1-month supply.
- Intended for daily use by women trying to conceive.
Directions: FertiliTea is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
Our mission at Fairhaven Health is to help those couples who may be struggling with their conception efforts. And for years now, we've been achieving that important goal. From preconception through pregnancy and nursing, Fairhaven Health is there - every step of the way - to provide clinically-proven products designed to safely and naturally promote fertility and pregnancy wellness. As a trusted leader in the field of reproductive health, our fertility solutions are cooperatively developed and formulated by a diverse panel of medical experts - including doctors, ObGyns, nutritionists, and naturopaths. Noted fertility expert, Amos Grunebaum, MD, plays a pivotal role in formulating our ,FertilAid, FertileCM, FertiliTea, and Pregnancy Plus product lines.
Most importantly, Fairhaven Health cares about product efficacy and quality. That's another way of saying we care about our customers and their special journeys. We integrate the best of both worlds, bringing together traditional Western (allopathic) medicine with clinically-supported research in herbal/homeopathic fields. All of our supplement products are based on clinically-established science and all manufacture is governed by strict GMP standards and third-party quality testing. Significantly, products like FertilAid for Men have undergone their own double-blind placebo-controlled studies - with remarkable, research-advancing results in improving key male fertility parameters like sperm count and motility.
Our product lines follow the natural progression from preconception to pregnancy to nursing. Our preconception products focus on fertility awareness and ovulation prediction, helping couples learn about their fertility and anticipate when they are most likely to conceive. Nutritional fertility supplements like FertilAid & FertileCM provide balance and support enhanced fertility for both women and men. Once couples receive the good news, products like Pregnancy Plus Prenatal and Pregnancy Plus Omega3 promote the prenatal health of a developing baby and help ensure pregnancy wellness for the mother - from the first days of pregnancy through the first years of nursing.