Our alcohol-free anticavity fluoride rinse provides additional cavity protection for those who wish to supplement their daily dental regimen. Naturally sourced fluoride helps fight cavities and offers strong cavity protection for a healthy smile. In addition, our Juicy Mint Anticavity Fluoride Rinse has the ADA Seal of Acceptance and is dye-free and gluten-free.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing teeth with toothpaste
- Remove cap, fill to 10 ml mark
- Vigorously swish 10 ml of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 min. after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 yrs. of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In 1988, after 18 years in business, the Tom's of Maine community realized that we needed to formalize our values and beliefs into foundational documents to help guide the future growth and management of our company. Led by Tom and Kate Chappell, our cofounders, the community met and grappled with such thorny philosophical concepts as ethics, science, legality, emotion, and morality and how it all applied to running a sustainable business eventually emerging with our Reason for Being.